If you receive a message on the FITLIGHT® Tablet (blue tablet controller), then the dongle has been disconnected from the tablet. In order to connect to the lights, the dongle must be connected. Here are some potential causes and ways to troubleshoot:
- The dongle USB cable may have been unplugged from the tablet. Check and reposition.
- The tablet may be low on power charge. Check the battery on the tablet and recharge as necessary.
- The tablet may not have recognized the dongle during the “Boot Up” process. Turn off the tablet and turn it on again. Ensure that the tablet is not started in "Quick Boot" mode.
- The tablet was started in “Quick Boot” mode, deselect this mode and reboot the tablet.
- The USB Dongle is not selected in the Settings Menu. In the FITLIGHT® App on the tablet, select Settings (gear icon) on the main screen and select USB Dongle and save.
- The dongle USB cable is loose and is coming out of the Tablet port due to the USB cable tabs being worn from continuous removal. This will require a new USB cable. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a new one.
- The tablet may have sustained excessive damage to its micro-USB port. Check to ensure the USB cable is plugged into the tablet at a 90-degree angle and not bent. The tablet will require servicing. Please contact email@example.com for service.
- During a new software update, the dongle was corrupted due to an improper Internet connection and /or low battery on the Tablet. The tablet will require servicing. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for service.