Please note, that if the FITLIGHTS® are in the charging case, and connected to the blue tablet controller or a device, they will not show a color (they will not be lit). That is because they are active and ready to be used. If you would like to determine if they are in fact charging, turn off or disconnect from the device.
• Ensure that the FITLIGHTS® are being placed in the charging case with their Velcro back attachments on.
• Ensure that none of the charging contacts have been damaged or pushed out of position.
• Ensure that the lights are placed with the white locating dots in the correct position/orientation.
• If the FITLIGHTS® seem to cut out while putting into the charging case, there could be a short from an incorrectly seated light; remove all lights from the case and place them back into the case with correct positioning using the white dot as an indicator.
• Ensure that the correct power supply is being used, it should have the following output: 12V, 2.5A for a maximum of 12 lights, and 12V, 6 to 7.5 for a maximum of 24 and 32 lights respectively. If the power supply is incorrect, the lights will continuously flash on and off.
• Ensure that you always use the correct FITLIGHT® approved Power Supply, failure to do so can result in damage to the lights and equipment.
• If you have the Pro lights (with two metal contacts), never charge the lights with the magnet backs attached. This will cause the batteries to de-magnetize, and you will need to send in your lights to be fixed.