If your lights seem to not be charging in their case, below are some tips for troubleshooting:
- The power supply is not plugged into a working outlet
- Check that the Power Supply is connected to a power outlet and that there is power
- Faulty/damaged charging power supply
- Please ensure the power supply is not frayed or damaged
- Lights are incorrectly positioned in the charging case
- Check that the white dot is correctly positioned in the charging case. Remove all of the lights and then one by one place them into the charging case. Make sure that the light comes on before inserting the next light.
- Bent or broken contact in the case
- If contact is bent or broken, you will need to contact: email@example.com for repair
- The battery pack in the light is no longer holding a charge & needs to be replaced
- Batteries need to be replaced every 2-3 years, depending on use. If the lights are flickering red, then the batteries need to be replaced. You can purchase new battery packs here: Battery Pack. You can install them yourself - please review this video for instructions on how to replace them:
- The fuse in the light has blown
- Using an incorrect power supply not authorized by FITLIGHT® may cause a surge of electricity to the light and therefore blow a fuse in the light. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for repair.
- If you charged the lights with the magnet back on, then you have demagnetized the battery and therefore the lights will not charge. Please contact email@example.com for repair.
- The light is being charged without the Velcro back on
- Please ensure when charging the lights, the Velcro back is attached. This ensures proper contact when charging.
- The light is connected to the App and/or Tablet
Check that your Phone or Tablet is not connected to the lights. When connected, if they are charging, they will not show color.