- Download the App from the Google / Apple Stores
- Set the WiFi on your device to On
- Set your Display on your device from 'Auto-Lock' to 'Never Turn Off' or to a longer timeout available on the device (i.e., 10m min). This can be found under the 'Settings' of your device.
- In 'Settings' on your device, go to the 'Wireless Settings' and turn off' Auto Reconnect' so that your device does not attempt to connect to an old Network while the lights are in use and when not in use if there are multiple users.
- If you are connected to a WiFi network, you will need to disconnect from that old network. If there are continual attempts to connect to an old network, use the 'Forget Network" option on your device to avoid reconnecting.
iOS Device Setup Procedure
Android Device Setup procedure