The WiFi update menu option only appears if your light needs to be updated. To update your WiFi light to the latest software, you will need to do the following:
1. Ensure the WiFi light is connected to a power source/plugged in/charging.
2. In your device's WiFi settings, connect to the FITLIGHT WiFi light.
3. Open FITLIGHT App and select "Settings" (gear icon)
4. Scroll down to the "Update" and select.
5. You will receive a message prompt: WiFi Light Updated needed, with 2 options, "Later" & "Start." Select "Start."
You cannot proceed with the update if the WiFi light is not connected to power. If you are connected to power but cannot select "Start," unplug the WiFi light and plug it in again.
6. The WiFi light will begin to update. If the progress bar, does not move, and you receive a message prompt; WiFi light update is stalled, then you may have to re-connect your WiFi light. Go back into your device settings and re-connect to your WiFi light if necessary.
7. Once re-connected to the WiFi light, go back into the FITLIGHT® App. You should see the progress bar start to move. When the light is finished updating, you will receive a message: WiFi Light Update Finished.
8. Once the update is completed, you may need to re-connect to the WiFi light once more. Check your connection again, and re-connect if necessary.
See this video for complete instructions: