The FITLIGHTS® should hold a charge for 8-10 hours depending on use. If they are not holding a charge, please try the below options. If your lights are not charging properly, it could be one or more of the following:
• Lights might not be properly seated/ inserted in the charging case, ensure that the white dots are correctly aligned above the case foam. Refer to the label inside of the charging case for instructions for proper positioning.
• The contacts in the case are damaged or bent. If possible, push the contacts forward to reposition.
• The lights are being charged without the Velcro backs and creating a loose contact in the charging case.
• The electrical wall outlet that the charger has been plugged into may not be functioning, try another electrical wall outlet.
• The charger power supply may be faulty and will require replacement. Check that the cable is not cut or frayed.
• The charging case input jack may be damaged, check for any visible damage to the cable.
• Depending on the age of your system, the internal rechargeable battery packs may need to be replaced (we recommend replacing them every 2-3 years, depending on use). You can purchase battery packs here and install them by watching this video. Please note, that these battery packs are for non WiFi lights only (if your WiFi light does not charge, then please contact email@example.com).